Ep 18 – Top 3 Common Mistakes made by Most People Before They Even Start Creating Their Businesses with Jack Wong
Jack HM Wong is the author of Amazon bestselling book Cracking the Entrepreneur Code: 7 Tips to Build the Business You Always Wanted. He was featured on CBS News, Fox, ABC News and NBC News. Jack is a serial entrepreneur, a business strategist with more than 23 years of international tax experience, a sales and marketing expert with over 20 years of under fire experience in sales, and an international speaker sharing his entrepreneurial messages in 4 out of 5 continents in the world. He is best known for his ability to help employees who are stuck in the rat race to start any businesses using his 7 principles, and existing business owners to supercharge their sales by up to 300% in 90 seconds or less using a proven system endorsed by San Francisco State University.
Favorite Quote – Everyone can start a business with little or no money down
A business is a venture of life story and experience and it basically deals with two things – problems and solutions.
Three Common Mistakes People Make When Starting Their Businesses
1. Passion DOESN’T help you create a business. We all have passion that is within not without. The question is are you currently aware of your passion?
You can discover your passion through the ultimate discovery formula
– What is exactly the thing you are good at?
2. No Personal Development
You have to constantly work on yourself because as your business continues to grow, you will come across the good and the bad. You just have to work and master your inner voice.
3. No Coaching or Mentorship
You don’t know what you don’t know. You can waste time trying to figure out what you don’t know or you can meet a mentor who can speed up your learning process so you can move from point A to point B at a fast pace. Coaching saves you saves time and make more money.
Tips To Skyrocket their business
1. Every single day is a good day to start a business. Don’t waste time. Experience it.
Ready. Fire. Aim.
2. Sales is a very important part of business. You have to continue to learn how to sell.
3. The mindset of the employee is very different from the mindset of the enployer. You are accountable to your self and your team so you cannot let them down.
The Fire Segment
Favorite Word – RISK
One a scale of 1-10, how weird are you – 10. Entrepreneurs have to be crazy or insane and think and act out of the box.
Room, desk and a car, which are you going to clean first? – Desk.
What are you not good at – Facing Clients.
The chicken or the egg, which one first – Chicken
30 minutes free strategy or discovery session with Jack H.M Wong. – jackhmwong.com
Facebook Fan Page – Jack H.M Wong Official